About Your Skin
The skin is the organ that covers our body. It separates the body tissue from the external environment. The principal functions of the skin are protection and preservation of the body.
The skin has three layers of epithelial tissues that guard underlying muscles and organs:
1. The Epidermis is the upper skin. is the outermost layer of the skin. It forms the waterproof, protective wrap over the body's surface. It is characterized by a perpetual falling away. The dead cells are peeled and are changed by new cells.
2. The dermis is the real skin. Is thicker than the Epidermis. In the dermis the majority of the protection and relation agents are concentrated.
3. Hypodermis is under the real skin. This tissue, rich in grease, act a food reservoir and as a soft padding between the muscles that are in the upper skin and protect it from temperature changes.
1. Perspiration Gland: One of the important functions of the skin is to preserve the constant measurement of heat in the body. Perspiration Gland that situated in the hypodermis helps the skin to regulate body temperature.
2. Sebaceous Gland: In order that the skin will not ossify, it has to receive oil. The Sebaceous Gland (that is situated in the Dermis) helps in this process.
3. Hear: The function of the Hear is to keep the heat in the body.
1. Protection - the skin protects the body in the following ways:
2. Balance of PH/ Acid covering: The PH (Percentage Hydrogen) is a measure that indicates acid condition or alkaline condition. A percentage of 4.5 to 7 are the normal condition for the skin
3. Producing of Keratin. Keratin: Acts as two-sided wall in the Epidermis surface. Without Keratin we could be a sponge in the shower or dried in the sun.
4. Sun Protection
5. Melanin Cells: (pigment) acts as curtain that protects the skin from the destructive influence of the Ultraviolet rays from the Sun.
6. Stimulus reception - the skin reacts to the heat, cold and contact feeling
7. Waste Ejection
8. Preservation and Stabilization of the Skin temperature. Blood filaments in the skin dilate in the heat to release heat, and shrink in the cold to keep the heat in the body. Perspiring Glands produces humidity in the skin surface in order to cool in the evaporation process.
9. Cover - the Sebaceous Gland produces grease that act as a natural cover to the skin- it prevents peel and skin fissure.
10. Energy Reservoir - the skin acts as an energy reservoir due to the oily cells in the Hypodermis.
External Factors that influence to the skin
- Cold Climate - Is a dry climate without humidity that can significantly dry the skin.
- Hot Climate - Increase the loss of the water by evaporation and can cause dryness. In hot conditions the perspiration glands and oily glands are more active and the skin also becomes oily.
- Sun - The Sun increases early aging. The skin becomes dry and in order to protect itself from the sunbeams it condenses and the skin loses flexibility.
- Seasonal Changes - Changes in the climate also influence in the skin. It becomes rugged, not aesthetic with a tendency to wrinkles and blotches.
2. Air Conditioning and Central Heating
- The skin becomes dry and it causes the less of the skin moisture.
Internal factors that influence to the skin
1. Diet - An unstable diet might disrupt the correct functions of the skin. Not sufficiently drinking water might cause skin dryness and affect normal digestion.
2. Fatigue - Is reflected in the face. Facial skin brightness and it becomes inflexible. Can also appear dusky with circles, bags, and wrinkles. It is very important to treat those problems with cosmetic preparations.
3. Tension - Tension acts in a negative way in the nerve system. The nerve system has a relationship with the vital functions of the body. Tension influences all the body organs especially the skin. The skin loses brightness and becomes dim in appearance.
4. Smoking - Smoking causes skin dryness.
5. Alcohol - Alcohol acts in a negative way to the skin appearance and its quality. The skin becomes dry; the eye area inflates and can appear to have bags.
The skin acts as a cover to our body. It is a beautiful and important possession. It is critical to give to our skin the best treatment at a young age to keep the skin healthy.
There are four main skin types:
1. Oily Skin:
Is characterized by a hyperactive Sebaceous Gland. The result of it is an oily skin and a brilliant and thick appearance. We can perceive oily skin by three distinct marks:
- Black points (grease is oxidized with the hair contact and the grease becomes hard and then becomes black points).
- Acne (commonly appears in oily skin like a consequence of sebaceous gland inflammation).
2. Dry Skin:
Is characterized by an abnormal, hypoactive or no functionality of the Sebaceous Gland. The dry skin appears thin and without shine. Wrinkles are a consequence of blood filaments explosions.
3. Mixed Skin:
This skin has the two types of skin. In some zones has a dry skin and in others, an oily skin. Commonly, in the face, the oily skin is situated in the middle line, T zone.
4. Normal Skin:
Is characterized by a normal action of the Sebaceous Gland. It looks velvety, with a natural color, smooth, with live and beautiful.
But, every skin type might be affected by insufficient moisture because of internal or external influences.
The Human Body is consisted of 4-5% of minerals that are vital for the correct action of the body and for the metabolism.
The body receives minerals from the food and water, but not all the ones it requires. Although there are minerals that are not received from those two sources, the body produces those minerals by a process of compound decomposition.
The skin, that is an external organ with a number of protection functions to the body, it also constitutes an important function for the enzymes and electrolytes.
Minerals Types and Functions (Contained in Beauty Mineral products)
1. Potassium + Sodium: are minerals that provide energy to the active transition mechanism of substances through the cells covering inside and outside.
2. Magnesium: The function of this mineral is to hurry the metabolism process in the cells. Relieve the skin, help to construct the cells and relieve the rheumatic pain.
3. Bromide: Mineral with therapy attributes, relieves the skin from skin disease like Psoriasis, and act as a disinfectant.
4. Chlorine: This mineral balances the minerals in the cells. The mineral excess causes concentration of liquids that the consequence of this is swell or edema.
5. Calcium: The function of this mineral is to fortify the covering of the cells, to relieve pain and mainly to construct the bones and frame.
6. Iron: This mineral carries the oxygen in the blood.
7. Sulfur + Hydrogen: Causes irradiation in the skin. Without this mineral, renew of the skin could not be realize. The Sulfur is identical to an antibiotic; therefore it has the attribute of being Anti Bacteria.
8. Iodine: Responsible for the metabolism and has medical attributes.
Every Mineral act together in order to improve the metabolism process that is responsible for the normal function of the skin and for a healthy and fresh appearance.
© Copyright 2007 Beauty Mineral Canada Inc.
Beauty Mineral, Dead Sea Cosmetic Products, Beauty Mineral America, Dead Sea Mud, Best Anti Wrinkle Cream, Best Eye Cream, Body Butter, Bath Salt, Wholesale Spa Product, Wholesale Spa Products, Wholesale Body Butter, Spa Supply